Friday 11 May 2012

Eye eye Captain!

L'Oreal Telescopic mascara is something that has been raved about in the beauty community for quite a while. Last month i finally took the plunge and brought one and I must say I was not disappointed!

This mascara is in carbon black and it makes my lashes look much darker, fuller and longer. Although it is not a waterproof mascara it still stays on very well. 


The brush is of good quality and it helps separate the lashes so the mascara doesn't clump on them.

This product retails for roughly around £10.99 and i would definitely recommend you go out and try it, you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. looks really good. I just lost my best mascara so i need a new one, I might just have to buy it now... damn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen so many good reviews of this product, might have to pick it up! x

    ReplyDelete